Clovenside Grave Care is an independent business based in Forres, Moray. Clovenside Grave Care is situated at Clovenside Cottage, once the local grave keeper’s cottage that has been lovingly restored into a family home.
We understand that it can be difficult at times to organise a visit to a family member’s or friend’s grave or memorial. Whether you find the visit difficult to arrange, the work physically challenging or live too far away – Clovenside Grave Care will give you peace of mind.
You may want to visit your loved ones final resting place to place flowers, but find this difficult for physical and/or emotional reasons. Clovenside Grave Care can provide support for this to happen.
Clovenside Grave Care provides a service in the Forres and surrounding area and offers a range of services that include
- Cutting the grass/edging.
- Weeding/cleaning debris away.
- Planting and pruning shrubs and trees.
- Planting seasonal bulbs and flowers.
- Placing flowers or potted plants at the grave/memorial.
- Floral tributes laid, either fresh or silk.
- Clean headstones.
- Return visit to remove decaying foliage.
- Consideration of any other jobs you require.